Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Travelling to Denmark

I am so much excited about this journey.
For this matter is an evidence of God's work in me.

I've never imagined that this would be a wonderful gift of God to show me everything I've never seen and to take me to places I've never been.

Actually, this is not my first time to travel abroad, except that I travelled into places where conferences about Discipleship is being held. On the other hand, my travel before was all about family, I had missions and seeing places. And that's one of the things that God had shown me..

Looking back then, I've tried everywhere to suit my dreams through striving harder, but it all went to trash.
As the bible says

Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.

God is Almighty and knowing, and I will not question that. I could see how great and mighty things he gave shown me this past years. All of the miracles happened to others and even to my life, I witnessed his great majesty.

I am going to Denmark with a hope that God is teaching me wonderful things. I am absolutely confident that I am led by the Spirit of God for this matter is placed in my heart.
I am meeting people from around the world to practice the BOOK OF ACTS..
Preaching the Gospel, Healing the sick, casting out demons and unclean spirits and baptising people in water and in the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ..
And on that matter, to build up the new believers to become a disciple of Jesus and do what he commanded us to do..

I am not knowing what awaits me there, but rest assured, God knows what's best for me and blessing my journey and from thence, the Holy Spirit will teach me things I must learn.

So see you later alligators!!
God bless you all my beloved friends...

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Psalms 119:105 -  Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matthew Chapter 6:25-34
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall he] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof

No comments:

Post a Comment