Monday, February 1, 2016

Baptising in Holy Spirit

28th of January 2016
I was in a meeting evangelist school. and there was a certain woman I knew. she had arthritis and I prayed for her and she got healed. and then my friend sitting next to her have a wrist injury. So I told the woman I prayed for, now! its your turn to pray for her. and she did...and my friend got healed. then I ask the woman, Did you receive the Holy Spirit? and she replied, I think I have it in me. So I told my friend to pray for her..and we both baptised her in Holy Spirit. So I baptised her also and she felt it but she was shy to let her mouth go. I have seen her toungue and heard it also. and she said that she is happy and she felt freedom!!!

02nd of February 2016
Yesterday: I prayed for my colleague whom have been in complaints of her heels. she had been working for the whole day and shes been tired.so I went into the toilet and prayed:
 Father in Heaven, please fill me with your Spirit and I will massage my colleague because I feel for her pain. I will do it because I love my colleague and I want her to be healed so she can work. Please protect me from being fired..
So after the Prayer, I went out and just touched her heels. she thinks I am massaging her but for me, it was just a deep concern she will be healed.

Today 1; My colleague came to me, and said... oohh I slept so good last night. thank you. I said dont thank me.its Jesus who healed you. and she said it was the best thing she ever felt.but she will think of if she wants to receive Jesus.

Today 2: I was in the bus. I saw a young man and a young asian woman. I closed my eyes and suddenly the Spirit of God showed me how these young man have an affection for her. But he seems to be unsure of his own feelings
When the woman left off the bus I ask the man.. Hello.How are you.and he said he is fine. And then I said. is she your girlfriend...he said no.its my friend. and I told him how the SPirit of God shows me about her. and he admit it was true. And he also said that his granma is a Christian. so I asked if he is baptised in water and he said he is. So I asked if he is baptised in Holy Spirit. he said NO!
The problem was, we are riding in ame bus and he must transfer to another bus so I suppose the bus would be waiting there in the bus station.
 So:I closed my eyes and I was silent. The Spirit of God said.. BAPTISE HIM FOR I HAVE WORKS TO DO THROUGH HIM!! SO I shared Him the GOSPEL and what it means to be baptised in water. And what it means to be baptised in the Holy Spirit. I said. I will baptise you if you would like. Just give me a 1 minute. When we stepped out of the bus, the other bus that suppose to wait is not yet there..so I said..come I will baptise you. close your eyes or let it be opened if you will. SO I baptised him. and he felt the Spirit of God fall on him and He almost about to cry, he said.. THANK YOU. I FEEL FREEDOM!! I FEEL THAT I AM SET FREE INTO SOMETHING I DONT KNOW!! and I am shaking inside of me. and I told him.now you are truly a CHRISTIAN... and then suddenly,..the bus came... about time...

John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Matthew 28:19
Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:

No comments:

Post a Comment