Monday, February 8, 2016

It takes a Price to Follow Jesus

I am happy I stood afar off people that thought I'm a trouble maker. I'm glad that I've lost some friends, I am glad that by the things happened to me God showed exactly who people are. I don't feel like having friends but I know for sure I'm loved. It was enough with few people who cared for me and I don't need to know who dislikes me. For this body that walks around people now, is the vessel of God to Equip the Saints of Jesus Christ. For I no longer live from old but lives in fullness of God with desires to walk as Disciple.
For this reason, the Journey that I took, to Follow Jesus and do what He does and be His disciple made me separate from people that are not understanding the true meaning of love, friendship and do not really know how to care for those who are being lost.
Because I was that lost. But I am found.
I don't boast at all, I just say I follow Jesus and peoples opinion does not matter anymore!

The compassion of Judgement comes along by being so traditional. Do you think if you go to church every sunday makes you a follower of Jesus? Do you think it change a life when you tell people you go in church and never miss any service at all?
Jesus even rebuked the Pharisees and the Saduccees.. For their mouth are filled with words of the Holy Scriptures but their heart were rotten. They were so good at being perfectly traditional but not doing anything to influence others lives.
So think..
Who is your master?
Is it just your church?
Is it  your house? Your car? Your style? Money? Addiction? People?
Is it Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment