Sunday, February 28, 2016

Today's Wonder - Ekhagen and Leos playhouse



 It's amazing how God works in every people's life. As we are out and living the life of being a Disciple of Jesus., we experience the life in the word. The more we go out, the more life hear and see who Jesus is. The more people become open to what and how should we be as Followers of Jesus.. I believe in every word of the bible. From the beginning to the end.
And this our daily testimony. As the modern Acts.

Me and my kids were on the way to the Leo's playhouse,
On the way, we stopped in a bus station to wait for the connecting bus towards the kids play house. There was a man whom were confused and commanding me to phone a taxi. I was eager to pray for him but I discern that he was just lying. Then suddenly, there was a middle aged man at about 50 I suppose. He came and asked if I could fix his son. I couldn't believe he asks that so I say, I can't but I know who can. Jesus can.
His son have pain in his back and whole body, I've discern that but uncertain so I asked and I laid my hands and prayed for him. He became better afterwards. Then I prayed for him, regarding his stress but he couldn't receive it because he couldn't stand the power of the Holy Spirit.
And he left. I was moved by his father and the way he cared for his son.


When we arrived in Leo's playhouse,
I've found a woman who have pain in the back, she became better after the prayer and then by curiosity she asked why I do this. So I told her, I'm a disciple of Jesus. 
Indeed in my mind, I've found the person of peace! I sat with her and preached the Gospel. Then simply I allowed her to think again to know what to repent and I prayed for her and set her free. She released forgiveness, and accepted her faults towards God.. The HOLY SPIRIT was so powerful that she felt it inside of her. All the pain and lies and brokenness and unforgiveness had left her and she was set free. Then while she was set free, she was ready to receive the Holy Spirit.

 I baptised her and she spoke in tongues.. She spoke that she had tried many things to be free, and yet her past always comes back. This time when she was filled, she felt inner peace and joy. She felt freedom after many years.
When she looked at me, she just felt so happy and said that this was very different from everything she tried. The freedom was so huge and she just believes that she will be able to do things to serve God from now on.  
Tonight, when she will be home, she will be baptised in the name of Jesus. This was an awesome day. She open her house for me and the other disciples whenever we will be going to her city. She is blessed.
This is life. A disciples life..

No comments:

Post a Comment