Sunday, March 13, 2016

Todays Wonder - At the Church

Greetings!
The name of the Lord Jesus Christ be exalted and be praised for all the miracles and testimonies that comes back. God lifts us up by the testimonies and healings that happens.

Praise our Lord Jesus for the miracles that 
happens everyday. This is the Life of a Disciple.

Mark 16:17-18 (NKJV)17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they[a] will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

I  went to the church today with my husband. I felt so bored inside because the church leaders had spoke in almost half an hour with many commercials and things that they do and many other commercials that is not interestting for me. Otherwise Its fine for me.
I went there because I want to hear God's word. So it happened after some time. And I have heard about Luke 1 when Mary and Elisabeth conceived Jesus. I am amazed by the preaching and I have the thoughts somehow it speaks with me.

I went out and sat outside the worship hall.
There is a woman with her child playing, and I asked her and she have colds and flu. I told her to put her hand over her nose and I layed hands over her and I commanded the nose to be opened and she tested to breath from the nostrils and she said, its better and I prayed once more and it was healed.

I prayed for a boy who had broken bones, he have been skiing and broke it so he have the plaster bandage in cement or whatever its called..in swedish we call it gipsbandage. So I prayed for his leg to be healed and he would walked a little better.

After sometime. I saw the woman Ive prayed for and she got healed of Stress and depression. SO this time I prayed for her diabetes to go so this time I will just wait for a testimonial.
And there was a woman sitting by noticed I am praying for this woman I knew. She came and said that she have knee pain that comes and goes without any reason. they are just cracking and the pain comes afterwards. She have the pain then I prayed and commanded the pain to leave her. She was amazed and crying that the pain is gone. I measured her feet and the right leg grew....she cried more afterwards...


*************
It's amazing how God works in every people's life. As we are out and living the life of being a Disciple of Jesus., we experience the life in the word. The more we go out, the more life hear and see who Jesus is. The more people become open to what and how should we be as Followers of Jesus.. I believe in every word of the bible. From the beginning to the end.
And this our daily testimony. As the modern Acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment