Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Today's Wonder- Over the Phone

It's amazing how God works in every people's life. As we are out and living the life of being a Disciple of Jesus., we experience the life in the word. The more we go out, the more life hear and see who Jesus is. The more people become open to what and how should we be as Followers of Jesus.. I believe in every word of the bible. From the beginning to the end.
And this our daily testimony. As the modern Acts.

Yesterday, I spoke to my friend over the phone to Philippines. I called from Sweden.
Her son has been sick with fever and scabbish. And the scabbish had small sores over the body. The skin was swollen according to her. And the child has headache. And he was just lying in bed. The boy had been sick for almost a month. He Had been treated with medicines for a month and still nothing changed but yesterday..there was no medicine. By some circumstances she couldn't buy medicines.

So when I called! I instructed my friend to lay hands over her son,
And we commanded the scabbish to go in the name of Jesus. And I commanded  cleansing upon him and his whole body. Suddenly, under the proclamation of freedom from sickness..the stomach of the child is in deep pain. He had the sudden stomach pain twice.
So I commanded the spirit of sickness to leave in Jesus name and the child felt something coming up from the stomach up to his chest going up to the throat and when it left him, he was sweating heavily, and the sweat was hot drops. The healing took about 30 minutes I suppose.

Today is the 2nd of March 2016.
I called my friend again and she said she suppose to wash her son with a medical soap but noticed that the skin were normal and all the sores were dried up.
Even her neighbours were amazed at what had happened. She proclaimed that Jesus indeed had healed her son. The neighbours were amazed and wondering how it had happen,
the child is playing and normal again.
All praises to God and Jesus is to be magnified for the power of the Holy Spirit is revealed in this works.

I believe that the power of the Holy Spirit has no limit, it has no distance. A word is enough and powerful. The faith is rising up. The Kingdom of God has come near every people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment