Monday, March 7, 2016

Today's Wonder - Led by the Spirit

I am amazed today it was a wonderful day.

As I am going to meet someone today to be taught in the street how to heal people in the name of Jesus. I prayed and asked God a simple prayer.
Father! I will meet a man who want to be a disciple of Jesus. Please lead me that he will see miracles. Lead a person who have pain in the body in the train station and that this person shall be healed.

So we went in the train station and stopped few people. There are few we met whom already were believers and few does not have pain. We sow a seed to some others, and few of them heard the Gospel, a true Gospel about Jesus and had opened up their eyes.

I was led to a man whom have few centimeters shorter left leg. and infront of a brother in Jesus, I commanded the leg to gre out. There was not exactly convincing for him and I was not able to speak so much because I am not either led by the Spirit to speak him this things.
A few hours passed, I stopped an elder couple. the woman have a walker. 
She have shoulder pain and back pain due to some problems. The I commanded the pain in her shoulder and back and she become better and better. and then I asked my friend to oray for her and she become much more better until we prayed for the last time and she became completely healed.
it was amazing for him to see this things.

Then came another Disciple in Jesus, and he helped me to teach the other brother whom are willing to learn the works and commands of Jesus.




--
I will share a short testimony from yesterday.
I had a plan to buy groceries on the other side of the town where I live. but then I felt my Spirit wants me to go somewhere else. Then my kids faher offered his help to drive to Grocery store because he also will buy some things. So we went there and then suddenly my heart starts to jump. as I entered the store, I thouht it was the woman in the entrance standing with the pamphlete of jehovas witness. I rushed to buy my things and as I was in the cashier, I saw the man I prayed for his son few days ago. My heart become stronger in jumping, it seems people can almost hear my heartbeat, I ignored and went to the woman, she have crouches and yet she dont want to receive any prayer and laying hands so I left her, I dont like discussions. 
When I turned around, the man I prayed for the last time, stands infront of me. SO i Spoke with him and he has no plan to come to that place because he have been to other mall but there is something that brought him there. ANd my heart stopped to jump, it became calm. I heared his testimonies and he needs deliverance. it was grateful and I will be looking forward to the day we will meet him in his home. God Bless you all.

I uderstood how it is to listen to God's Spirit. and it had always worked this way for me.


**************


It's amazing how God works in every people's life. As we are out and living the life of being a Disciple of Jesus., we experience the life in the word. The more we go out, the more life hear and see who Jesus is. The more people become open to what and how should we be as Followers of Jesus.. I believe in every word of the bible. From the beginning to the end.
And this our daily testimony. As the modern Acts.


Praise God for wonders and miracles..

No comments:

Post a Comment