Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Sexual Immorality

Nowadays, the homosexuality or Sexual orientation of a person has become more rampant, and also sexually immoral people is more and more now. When I was Young, I used to laugh at these people. But now that I am grown up, I feel so bad that they seem to be not happy for who they are, and they have given themselves into sin.

Have you ever been thinking about the rainbow colors in the times of Noah?
I have the thoughts since the homosexuality arise with the flag similar to the color of the rainbow. 
Would it be that the prophecy in there are big captions..

Just LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH..
Just saying. Or might be the devil uses this colors to trigger the people in faith to show where the people stands. Just like as it says, there will be people departing from faith 
Matthew 24:10/
At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Matther 24:24: For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. (I Think also that people of the Lord who support sin and abomination are false prophets.)

1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

But the rainbow also reminds the Lord that He will not once again sweep the world with flood..
Maybe the fires of heaven will rain.. 

Genesis 9:12-17
And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:
13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

- Therefore, the Rainbow is to a sign or a reminder for the Lord to not sweep the Earth with great flood as it was in the Days of Noah.but with this things, it is also reminds us that in the Days of Noah, No one were found good in the sight of the Lord, for everyone was busy fulfilling their own benefits and filling their own lusts. everyone was eating, drinking, given to marriage and busy in business affairs. until the day of the flood comes. The flood also can be compaired to many kind of calamities and tragedies in Life. The flood comes and no one was ready, and even though there came a Messenger to save them, they were hardened and gave themselves to what they wanted.
As of this Days, when we share of the gospel, many are very hard hearted. many are thinking they do not need God. so well, even if they knew some things are forbidden and abomination, still they are willing to test things that are immoral.
But i agree that the devil is a Copycat. in all its ways, he is a deceiver. making things to look like appropriate because he wouldnt want to be alone in the fire of hell.

Sexually immorality is not just the big CAPTIONS of SIN but one of them all..
in Revelations 21:8
 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Revelation 22:15
15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Let me give you a Little bit of Testimony;
Before I became a real Christian, I also had a part of the sins of the World. I did not deny myself into all the stuff that a person does in their stupidity. I use to party, drinking, gossips, liar, sexually immoral because i had boyfriends, i liked magic then, I get angry easily, in small things. I am bitter when things go wrong.I swear towards heavens, and I drag the name of the Lord like Oh my .... you know.. those expressions, Deuteronomy 5:11 You shall not take the name of the Lord Your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
Its like when I fall into stairs and I would scream a friends name, that would be very delicate coz its not friends fault but mine that I am not careful in the stairs.
  I didnt know that it was bad. Bear with me in a Little while. And I also tried different things, druguse and many blah blah..
this happened because one, I did not care what my parents says. and I did not care about what others says. I thought it was cool to do stuff, I thought it was fun, I never thought it was a very serious thing I do against God. so to make it clear, I was  sinner.
I became REAL CHRISTIAN in 2010. So now, I am totally changed.



I became afraid of the judgement day. I never knew what prophecy is and I can't either see if this is a prophecy but as I have read the bible, it pass through me that the rainbow contains 7 colors. 
The homosexual flag is 6. How come they imitate it and the person who though of the picture must have known what he does.

The situation is just like in the days of Noah.. where people engaged in eating drinking, marrying and all the business affairs and it's same in our days.
While the days of Noah contains more of worldly and material awareness, the days of Sodom and Gomorra is filled with lust and leaving the nature of birth to please themselves. To fill the emptiness in heart and to find where they belong.
All things, I have thought of. It's just now I dared to share it.
Please show your love even to them because one moment we place anger for their behaviour will cause us to fall in fire and brimstone.
never forget, we are one of the very elect.
be careful in everything we say and do. If that's what they do, be separated from them because
in
 Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

I dreamed or almost like in my thoughts they were real. The fireballs came from heaven burning those who are sexually immoral and it looks real to me.
I'm so scared so I hide under the blanket. Luckily I fall asleep, but I still remember when I woke up. Lol. I became more afraid..
I believe it is.. could you understand what I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment