Friday, June 26, 2015

Spiritual Realms Biblical: Sleep Paralysis

This are evil ways and spiritual realms are not for play at all.
Sleep Paralysis are often a significance of your soul being awake and aware in the spirit realm. This shows the existence of God and that you are not just born to the earth to live..to have husband,kids,work education .. to get old and to die. .but merely that when u die, your souls lives and be resurrected..

Job 14:14
If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

Your soul will live again..this will not die and live in heaven if you have faith..because Jesus says
" I am the way, the truth and the life, No one comes to the Father except through Me"

John 11:25

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live

But the demons are the one who can kill the soul and body. So its a choice to believe and receive Jesus and the commandments of God. It's individual choice.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I have been studying this in the bible and it seems that those who got depression or easy to be stressed are much way for the demons to victimise. They can show you many things and then they can even speak to you.
But whenyou tell it to others, no one will believe you because they have not experienced it or don't know any of it. It is because our enemies  are not physically present but their presence can be sensed by your soul.
Science cannot accept the truth of this spirit realm. The devil are trying to steal our joy, and give us fear. It uses your emptiness to remind you the past and the hurt you've been. It will make you guilty.

This activity is about demonic harassment

I had been diagnosed with PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom.  I did not engaged in paralysis sleeping but I experienced almost I couldn't sleep. And I had nightmare and sometimes I can even hear voices. When I tell this to my psychologists, she says it's normal.
Things happened and I had flash backs of my childhood and old stories alike that makes me feel bad.  In this section , it will really remind you things you've forgotten. It will condemn you. And even give you nightmares and the hurt is that you feel something is wrong. You feel in your spirit but the effects is upon your earthly body.
The experience is you are half sleep half awake.  Please don't try it because it sounds cool. You don't know who you will meet in the spiritual realms.

Try to live in the word of God. Live to stick in the word.
Practice the Spirit of God and live in Spirit and in truth for it gives life eternal.

What does the BIBLE say about... Sleep Paralysis
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 1:6-7

There were [giants] on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment