Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Tattoo according to the Bible

I just want to share with you... to those whom have tattoos and piercing. ..
LEVITICUS 19:28
"'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.
1 Corinthians 6:19 What know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Hello brethren,
I myself have already a tattoo, I did it when I was a teenager and I was not yet saved. I grew up in a religious family yet I'm not saved. I accepted Jesus in life when I was 22. And became firm with my faith.
I had some problems with other believers before because my tattoos are very disturbing to some, it took also my self esteem to be very low, and my joy and insecurity caused me anxiety. Many that says they are Believers but the tongues are not disciplined. And generally speaking, many just throw away nonsense words And it hurts really. But when I heard a teaching from Joyce Meyer, and from a Pastor. I stood up and claimed that Lord, I will never be bond with what they say. I claim your love and I value more what God say about me. Then I learned to understand the people and love them also. I try not to speak so much when someone is critical in arguments because it will not benefit me, I take them to prayers instead. That's all I cando rather than react like a beast. I always think that I must have the characters of God's children..
If you know Who You Are in Christ Jesus, then you must have confidence in your faith.
God does not condemn any but convicts us into repentance and renewing of mind and lifestyle.
If many would speak against you because of this, you don't have to defend yourself yet show the character of God's children in you. You must know who you are in Christ then your confidence will be strong carrying the the boldness and righteousness of God in Christ.
Be faithful, because many will think that because they do not have tattoos they represent a holy body. Remember that the Body is holy, but God seeks our HEARTS and looks upon our works and motives and our thoughts. Live life by the leading of the Holy Spirit. And bearing the Fruit of the Holy Spirit which contains, love, joy, kindness..
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
To those who do not have tattoos must be more visible in character rather than looking on someone with a suspicious eyes. Lest you fall to temptation, it's also tempting to be a judge when we are unaware of it. Bridle your tongue and discipline your words.
Repent and dedicate yourself to the Lord. Live life a Christian life.
Remember that God does not condemn.. God convicts us to be aware and be delivered. To practice what is right. That even if we did mistake, by the leading of the Holy Spirit, God will create in us a new person.
Don't be hurt when people see your tattoos, always remember who you are in Christ. That is your confidence. And never defend yourself because you are already saved and redeemed freely as as a Gift of God in Christ. Pray for those who speak things against you and understand them. These people have a heart also but the devil uses many people to defeat you as children of God. Therefore, stand fast, pray always and be confident.
I hope my share is a blessing..
This is how I do myself by the way. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment