Thursday, May 21, 2015

Posts Quotes ive wrote then

May 2013
Right is not right...and left is even out of sight...the best thing is the light you have inside...future you see just by holding it tight...prayers and supplications will weigh your hearts desires...your eyes will judge, your lips can curse...your hands can hurt..as your mind can burst....road is tighter the closer you get...God is watching never forget,
Things you have now soon it will melt..Money you got can disappear, and all you knew for now will soon go away...in your heart keep yourself within you...and be closer to God and to those who are true to you....

June 2013
“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you.”

“You might gonna catch me talking alone! I am not mad, not even insane..
The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

“ I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you. That is why I admire the Birds, being like them is what I wanted to be..Spreading the wings freely in the air...”


I want to believe that I'm not wrong. I want to believe that life isn't full of darkness. Even if storms come to pass, the sun will shine again. No matter how painful and hard the rain may beat me down....
--Chelle--

June 2013
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].

February 2014
What were your priorities?
Think after the priorities you want to be with you through life,
-is it clothes, to make you warm
-is it food, to make your belly satisfied,
-is it your shelter, to call your home,...
-is it money, to feel secured,
-is it your pride, to show you got some guts
> or would you rather choose your heart be cleansed while alive....


In times of turmoil, be not discouraged, rejoice because it teaches you patience..God sees and give each requests in perfect timing..!!
Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

In anger and hatred, try to be calm and gentle so you could think better..!!
Psalm 37:7-9
7 Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,...
when they carry out their wicked schemes.

8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.
9 For those who are evil will be destroyed,
but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

Sharing a words of wisdom. This is for all of us and it includes me.. .
Colossians 3:25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.
Reminding no karma, it is just a result of what you do today you harvest tomorrow....

January 2014
Silent language of a woman is her outer image. She is seen on how she carry herself to the outer world with self discipline and self confidence. So dress yourself with respect, dress with limits as your body is God's temple. Handle it with care. Dress yourself with passion and margin your body as it is a reservoir. Fashion yourself naturally without showing too much of your reserve .. ~Rochelle~

 im thinking daily what my priorities are, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment