Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Prayers for 2015/February

Father I pray for every person that have been killed because of your name. I pray for strength for all mankind who have faith in you. All who believe in your name to earn faith and know Your name. I pray that they may find peace in their hearts. I pray for all the persecutors around the world to have the chance to see you and know you, that you love them. Open up their hearts Oh God, that they may find light and I pray in behalf of all my brethren, that all the perpetrators b...e turned into your hands. Father forgive them, that they not know what they do. I pray that may you strengthen all the people who have faith in you to share forth your Gospel, that all mankind may hear and know who you are.. i pray for every politicians whom having evil desire and evil thoughts to be judged according to your will. I pray to you God of Abraham, the Father of Jesus, please strengthen us for the revelations are at hand. Give us courage that we may follow your will until the day of your coming.. Father keep Israel, your people be safe and secure around the world..protect them and keep them under your wings. In Jesus name.. Amen
Share this prayer for those who understands and been baptised by the power of the Holy Spirit..
Share this prayer for all the believers whom have put in their hearts and understand that God is only one. God is merciful and faithful..

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
> and trusting God with all your heart, mind, strength and understanding that we may please Him. Always think of how we can make God happy because His goodness is found in our lives daily. That whatever happens, our feet is on the ground. Troubles and trials must not move us because God will always help us..Just allow Him to be the Leader of your life..

No comments:

Post a Comment