Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Reflecting few Verses

Psalms  62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.  62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.  62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

And life may have some struggles many times. And those times, life may seem bitter and can draw you to end. Never give up. The body is overweight by the pressure of this life and so as our soul. That indeed we all are inflicted by our troubles either by money, family and other sorts of problems. Emotionally, physically,mentally, economically, all of us call to God but after prayer we go back to worries. Hence God wants us to PUT OUR TRUST IN HIM. Let us wait for Him to move, by His time, our needs will be met. Stand with your faith and keep your faith in heart and have hope. That no matter what happens,be not distracted by what you hear and what others say about your troubles and situation. They can speak what and how they want but they can never understand your shoes. That is why God is in the spirit and Jesus is the way to the father. Speak to the counselor of heaven, Jesus will lead you through Spirit and will build and give you what you need.

**********
John  6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.  6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.  6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.  6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.  6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.


be awaken and hear the words of God ..put thy trust unto Jesus and believe His works that your soul may eat the bread of life and gain eternal life. Death of the flesh is nothing, think of thy life in the sight of God bearing your witness to the Shepherd.let your hearts be softened and seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Feed your spirit with the words of God by reading the Bible everyday and spend time with God. Time is soon at hand. Those who hears and follow the Shepherd will be saved from the fire and brimstone.Jesus did not come down to earth to condemn people like you and me, He came down to earth to wash our unrighteousness and save sinners and give a new hope and new creation to men.you might think this is exaggeration,but I tell you, the Lord will come and seek your heart while you sleep.

*****



No comments:

Post a Comment