Monday, November 10, 2014

Believing in God is good, but take heed in accepting Jesus

I woke up late and still my mind is stuck in the word of most people say nowadays.. When people are asked of their religion, the reaction is fast and says ''I believe in God''


I am one of those believers before that are very hard headed..I use to think believing is enough for me to be fitted to go to heaven..Across James Chapter, it made clear to me to find the definition of believing. 
People nowadays says ''I believe in God'' and by myself, I do too. I wont deny that. When people are questioned in their religious stands, many would claim religiously names, which is humanly natural.

So, I was just a quiet one when someone says they believe in God wherefore the discussions are getting deeper in regarding foolishness of oneself. When I found out the bible verses of James Chapter 2, I was amazed. The verse is so clear. 

James 2:19-20
You believe that there is One GOD...You do well. Even the demons believe, and tremble. 
But do you want to kno, O foolish man that faith without work is dead.

I was so astonished that,, well, everybody believes in God. People believe God exists but they are not really serious in their faith..And so does satan, he believes in God also.

so, It is clear that Jesus is the only way for people to be saved in the final judgement. 
it says in a verse that says

John 3:16
for God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life. 

God gave His Son for us to believe in the Son ''Jesus''...and that our faith be build through Him and that our works be pleasant to Him.. Well said that Here is Jesus.. believe in Him..and believe in his words. I suppose next time I wont hear people would just speak they believe in God.. 
They should accept Jesus too as their personal saviour, followed by Faith, and works...the works is to show Christian living by the way we speak, the way we live, the way we act. That in a matter, we always weigh our thoughts and words. That we are trying to fulfill the commandmends of God.. we are human, yes, by flesh..but let s practice to be more spiritually fulfilled by doing things that Jesus wants us to do..by controlling ourselves in not be partakers of the world. avoiding things that are not acceptable to God..avoiding conflicts, accepting our mistakes and that we dont withold the corrections from our childrens. sometimes they tell us we are wrong...and we must accept. that we avoid in looking or watching things that are sensual lest our spirit will be blemished.. let us forgive and let us stand for our faith and for our families and beloved ones...
SO my brethren...I must log out now... 
just sharing you my thoughts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment