Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sewing my coat and A dress...

I have been fascinated in Red Riding hood Coat and always wishing to have one. And yesterday, I saw a fine clothing in the tailoring shop I use to go to. It was color black though, not the one I was thinking but I bought it somehow and thought I will sew it for a try. I sat for five hours infront of the sewing machine just to finish it... and Voila!!! I have one now..It is not complete though I got the first step... Soon I will just have to find a Red clothing to make one coat for me...and I will be soaring the woods too hehehhe..
The Cloth I bought and some accesories with it.

The coat is done!!!

The two things I have sewn... Proud hahahha..


In september month..I sew a dress for me and my daughter... I was actually thinking of a fitted
dress but I ended up with a soft cloth I bought in a tailoring shop. I suppose to measure the dress in the store but I wasn't able to do that, so I measured myself and there were some left overs of the cloth and I ended up to make one dress and a shirt for my daughter. Well it looks like these,...
The Summer dress I sew in month of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment