Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Seasonal Emotions

As the weather change by peak seasons, so as we.. I am an ordinary woman that is so amazed by the things the world has to offer.. Small details that caught my eyes and left my hear ponder over things in life...Phsycologically, I might be living in this troubled world, my environment changes..people I know change despite the promise they left they wouldn't.
I sat in bench in the library many times just staring at the ceiling and could not disinguish the images that my brain figures and sets like hallucinations... I've felt speaking with my own with all the wonders i have in my mind..
And then...it turned me on...My innermost self wanted to communicate with me... Experiences, my traumas in life had really affected my well-being nowadays.. I might have not seen it coz I was so busy with my chores...But as I sat there in the bench, I've felt them...And it was breaking to look at yourself in the mirror..imagining that things have changed...and still the things you wished for not yet accomplished... I have the thinking what is the purpose why we here? Questions are forever...
and they always havent been answered even by those most Philosophers..
A list below shows the things I always got in my mind...On this things below, I might have some of them..some were hard to accomplish while some must have to strive for..

Things all human want to have:
Happiness,
Success,
Safety,
Success in relationships,
Fun,
Children,
Satisfaction,
Loyalty,
Honesty,
Money,
Rank and Power,
Glamour,
Decency,
Compliments,

Things all human dont want to have but a MUST:
Responsibility,
Denial,
Madness,
Poverty,
Obligations,

I think we all have things we wanted to have but all in all...we just wanted to have fun and actually we dont want to take the responsibility and the failure..
Now its up to you to figure yourselves out...

No comments:

Post a Comment