Friday, October 27, 2017

Mode Ani - I thank G-d

I have been fond of Hebrew language and I love it


Every day of my life, I give thanks to God. 
Simply because of all these years I am still living and seeing His wondrous works.
My children, My family and friends (those who left and those who stayed and those who came)
When I didnt knew God, I had only my Parents to thank to and some  acquaintant to share my gratitude about things they have given or on big things they have done for me.


Through the years I realised, there are much more thousand things that I ignored in life which I suppose to be thank for. Just the life itself that I have was one of the things I took for granted in the past.
Looking on peoples, I see things I must give gratitude..but to whom? that was preferably my question.. after many years, my answer is .........God!
I give thanks not because I am nice or being kind, I give thanks because I see the value of life.
 You see, As I look at people's lives, it took me hours or even a day to analyse every moment.  I have met
wealthy people, well-known, average and very succesful men and women whose attitudes were high as a racket or a jetplane or even higher than that whom does not know how to be thankful or appreciate the slightest of life.
Therefore I decided for myself. I will be thankful for everything. Even for the diffcult and slightest of all.

As life goes on, Ive learned to know God in deeper sense of my heart and mind. Ive seen the essence of gratitude because I started to raise my own children. So my journey to seek God begun. And it started from the small things, I have learned to thank Him. 

As the years go by, I learned to appreciate the essence of life and treasure every moment that passes by. Wether the moment is unlikely or the moment is good or moving. I dont believe that things happens for a reason but i believe everything happens with a purpose. In this case, the purpose is that mankind should learn to stop nagging and complaining but to see and learn from difficulties and be grateful of it...

In some cases, I know that things can happen and they might be unbearable. But still there are things to be thankful of because it is a testing of everyones character to see where do they lay their heart upon, and a testing of their consistency towards justice, mercy, compassion and patience - all in all = LOVE.
and by these unbearable things, will it bear fruit of thankfulness or unthankful heart?

As for me, I have declined the complaints I used to do. NOw I am more even thankful even to the slightest things that happens or given to me. Wether an unpleasant colleague I am thankful of, because it is a blessing to know where I stand and who I am in those unbearable moments.

Before I would close this message, I would like to share you a song in hebrew. The translation is below,, enjoy


Omer Adam - Mode Ani | מודה אני (English translation)

English translation

I offer my thanks to you

I offer my thanks to you, every morning
For having returned me my soul1
I offer my thanks to you for the clothes
You have laid on my body
To keep me from the cold, you protect me
I offer my thanks to you, every morning
For the light, for the fact that I am alive
I thank you for the bread
You have put on my table
So I won't know hunger, and so I wo't feel pain
I offer my thanks to you for my countless smiles
For my talents and for all my songs
All of my songs are Idedicted to you
Know, know that I thank you
I will cry for you, your glorious name, I will call for you ya2
For you my life for you my thanks
I will call for you ya, I will call for you ya
I offer my thanks to you, every morning
For the strength, for my father and for my mother
I offer my thanks to you, for the rain you poured on my fields
To care for my loved ones, you gave me my life

No comments:

Post a Comment