Thursday, April 28, 2016

Today's Wonder - Baguio City Public Market Philippines

Praise to the Lord God in Heaven! Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! The  and perfecter of our Faith and the molder of Righteosness and Holiness in us all!!..
Rejoice for Life with the Lord is not easy but light!
I am so much amazed by His Great and Wonders of Signs and Miracles. As Jesus had Promised the Holy Spirit and the works of it, I become more and more hungry of Him everyday.
Yesterday was a very Special day.

Yesterday, we ( me and my husband) were in a public market buying some things to bring to sweden.
The Holy Spirit led me to a bar and restaurant where I used to hang out when I was a teenager. Few people did not recognised me. Some ladies saw me and felt a different atmosphere that is with me and my husband.
I shared them Gospel and prayed for them. For I see them with compassion and I saw how much they are deep they are in living in sin and being slaves to it.
They were amazed and at the same time they could not believe it is me sharing them witnesses about how God changed me through Jesus Christ.
They look back at my life and who I am now, the Holy Spirit is working in their hearts.
Later on outside the building, there was an old woman who has a problem in breathing and has allergy reactions, and I prayed for her and she could feel the difference and she felt ease and lighter in breathing!
Then another woman saw what we did and she said she have pain in her hands and have sprains, and later she said she have back pains which when we prayed a little while she got healed and was amazed! I shared them what Jesus says and my life is a big testimony for them all!
Later after the market, I met with my sisters and we prayed for few people. Some of them got strength so they could walk better and some received strength in heart and others encouragement!

All Glory  to God and praises to His Son Jesus Christ!

Now! I will walk doing good things and being aware of the tribulations and trials that would come! May God help me endure to the end! May other Disciples of Jesus do the same!!!
Yours in Christ Jesus - Rochelle Faldt

No comments:

Post a Comment