Monday, May 12, 2014

Life is Bigger

My subconscious speaks a lot to me nowadays. I have been aware into many things and I have come to think that my Life itself is even larger than the universe. It is even enormous than what we can imagine.

I have set my mind on positive things. I have think that, I love my life, or I am starting to love my life, or more to say myself. 
I have been busy these week on my kids, my study and privacy.. haha...
There were a lot of things I would like to achieve, just like that Music life I always dreamed of. I play my guitar once in a while whenever I am down, it helps me get up though and be  renewed in mind. Kept singing all day long till I forget my chores. Sometimes, I even forget myself when I am into music. I feel myself there, living in my own fantasy. I love singing, it is there I could speak whats in my heart and mind. My soul is in the music that it can even speak louder than my voice.
 I want to achieve a lot, a music career, a good business for my family, a good life for my kids a soulful living.

In order to do that, I rrebuke all the negative thoughts that the devil tries to implant in me. 
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROIUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGHTENS ME. AND I WILL BE A CONQUEROR IN ALL THINGS AND ALL THINGS THAT WILL COME TO MY LIFE,. I AM NOT AFRAID, I SHALL NOT BE MOVED, BECAUSE MY GOD IS GREATER, MY GOD IS ALMIGHTY, MY LIFE BELONGS ONLY TO HIM. 



No comments:

Post a Comment