Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One Special Woman...

Sister Lilly is a great woman. Shes marvelous in many ways. Her patience, good heart and most of all Christ-like character she got.
I could sum up alot of things about her but it seems that this blog is not even enough to describe her. Shes a good soul to be closed with. and I am so glad that I met her and became a part of my life. She left Sweden for good but somehow have plans of coming back for visits. Anyways, we will miss you Mama Lilly. I wish I came from your womb, a loving soul and warm heart. You have touched my entire family and specially me. all through this years we have been together, despite we were not so close, I felt that you cared a lot for me and my family. I am grateful. I have felt your embrace, so great that I never had that feeling from my real mother. In my heart you stay and hopefully to see you once again. I treasure your love from God. And I thank God GAVE ME YOU....
I love you with the love of the Lord.....


Sister Lilly and my daughter Vanessa


Grillparty at Sister Lilly's place...
Irish and Sister Lilly, Me and Little Vanessa





That Wonderful Woman...



No comments:

Post a Comment