Saturday, February 2, 2013

My very days...

Im stuck again in these winter season with chores in school works, home chores and activites with family, bonding with friends.
Ive got nothing more to say I guess but to cherish each day a better day to come,
new things have learned and by the days to come I might have learned something
or not hahahha..
Here I am again like from the last year..I have published the Eurovision...these is the  Swedish Melody festival contributions and the winner will gonna take place as a contestant in EUROVISION 2013.
Anyways.,..Enjoying here in the couch watching the SWEDISH MELODY FESTIVAL.
Here are my chosen songs...

David Lindgren - Skyline

Cookies and Beans - Burning flags
- Close your eyes and see my burning flag....

Mary N Diaye - Gosa
this means cuddle...

Eric Gadd - Vi kommer aldrig att förlora
We will never gonna loose



Yohio - Heartbreak Hotel
A swedish artist popular in japan

Anna Järvinen - Porslin
Porselaine - shes singing about her grandma.



No comments:

Post a Comment