Thursday, May 21, 2015

Passover 2015/ April

Happy Passover Everyone...
Me and my Husband are celebrating the ‪#‎Passover‬ ‪#‎Seder‬... The ‪#‎Jews‬ Practiced this and also ‪#‎Christians‬
The wine that stands for the Four Folds and the words of God in
Exodus 6:6-8 The Strong "I WILL"
Exodus 6:6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and...
》 I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and
》 I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: 6:7 And
》 I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. 6:8 And
》 I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD.

Påsk Seder
 
  • .
 
 
 
"The Memorization of Psalms 113-118
Before the Wine Starts""The meaning of Bondage and the practice of exodus 12"

No comments:

Post a Comment